Department of Cardiology
Heart problems have been encountered by a countless number of people around the world and are one of the leading causes of death. A cardiovascular disease diagnosis means adapting a new lifestyle, diet, medication routine and ensuring that those close to you know what to do in the case of an emergency.
Keeping Society healthy with affordable healthcare services.
- As a recognized leader in cardiac expertise, our commitment is to provide the best care, to every patient, every day.
- Complete care of human heart, all by heart with most experienced hands.
Cardiac cathlab will be a new feature state of art facility
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Angioplasty(With FFR,IVUS,ROTA)
- Temporary & Permanent Pacemaker Implantation
- 2D ECHO
- Cardiac opd and Heart Failure opd
- TMT (Tread Mill Test)
- Exercise Stress Echo